The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, February 5, 2018

The Cloverfield Paradox

Thinking to myself as I watched the preview for The Cloverfield Paradox, “It better not be anything dumb,” since Dead Space or Divergence Eve: Misaki Chronicles do a better job with a similar story.
Although he will use blunt terms, Denton has a genuine love for people but has no patience for stupidity or those who don't really try, so I am surprised how well tolerated I am some days, except when I am not.
Friday was not a good day at work, I tried to do too much earlier in the day, so I didn’t sleep as much as I needed. My mind was foggy and I moved something which the woman to the left of me struggled to find for twenty minutes rm the community stack to my personal stack, where I suggested that she look and went on a break instead of offering to help look.
Reason will not lead to solution / I will end up lost in confusion,” so I have to wonder whether or not I was just lazy, selfish, oblivious, uncaring, or autistic. I know similar situations are why my sister hates me. I often avoid people so I don’t have to deal the pain of having to deal with them, yet find myself lonely.
“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)”
COMM-Joulesinthemoon by adgerellipone
COMM-Joulesinthemoon by adgerellipone

No comments:

Post a Comment