The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, October 1, 2017

When September Ends, High School Never Ends

Since I was late to the tour of the school, I wasn’t pictured in the Fieldhouse with the thirty graduates in attendance, one of them said she saw me Friday night at the game, so the experience I had was largely my own fault, which was in complete contrast to the wonderful experience at the Homesteader Cafe.
Though elementary school,
there were the people named Chris in my class,
one of them met me as I arrived.
Early on, my tee shirt “Anime Is Trash...
And So Am I!” was divisive and I spoke with fewer people
than I could have, so remaining sentimental,
Only One Actor Spoke to Sean Spicer at Emmys.”
Friendship is still Magic! by dennyvixen
Friendship is still Magic! by dennyvixen

No comments:

Post a Comment