The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, October 5, 2017

As perfect a Thursday 053

Now, I’ve written a time or two about Being Scott Malkinson, for which I thought I had to have another appointment to get my prescriptions refilled, but this is not the case and the experience at the Walmart Pharmacy turned today around.
Yesterday, a colleague at work lost a sibling (something I understand well), and her absence at lunch led to a discussion about loss. We explored grief and reminisced about a film by Seth MacFarlane, A Million Ways to Die in the West.
“But let all who take refuge in you rejoice;
let them ever sing for joy, (Psalms 5:11-12)
and spread your protection over them,
that those who love your name may exult in you.
For you bless the righteous, O LORD;
you cover him with favor as with a shield.”
It Isn’t the Mane Thing About You, Rarity
Rarity by Koveliana

No comments:

Post a Comment