The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, February 22, 2016

Postscript to Experiment 640

Many times have I failed, when provided by Ronnie, today I contextually used his Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - apatetic: assuming colors and forms that effect deceptive camouflage.
I presented Table Topics at Bonner Springs Toastmasters tonight, “Streetcar may face one more test: union lawsuit,” and marketing for Deadpool was emphatic, and instructed parents that Deadpool should not be seen by children, so these parents need to be responsible for their own ignorance and poor parenting.
“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the LORD, ‘My refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.’ (Psalms 91:1-2)”
Flutty by Koveliana
Flutty by Koveliana on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment