The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, February 20, 2016

As perfect a Thursday 036

Sorry, no Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - abstemious - sparing or moderate in eating and drinking, my tummy hurts, so I can’t do taxes right now.
BBC News - Yosemite ‘firefall’ has hikers transfixed
“You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy; (Psalms 16:11)
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore
Valentines Day 2016 Vol 2 by PixelKitties on DeviantArt
I was able to catch my friend streaming Minecraft on PS4 on Thursday night, yet I had to be to work early the next morning, and I had to pick up a friend to leave her at the bus station even earlier, so I wasn’t able to watch as much streaming Friday as he would have liked.
I will be at 2016: An ABC of IMPROV Odyssey tonight,
perhaps you would like to join me, or we could hang out afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment