The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, February 15, 2016

Clarity in the Future

Right now, the family is watching Pride & Prejudice, about which I am familiar because of a program on the Public Broadcasting System, Wishbone, to which I extend this Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - encomium: a formal expression of high praise.
Scarlett fluid surgery mystery
Scarlett fluid surgery mystery | Lee Kan @ example festival [pixiv]
Was Justice Scalia the Last Great Supreme Court Justice?
Another old television show, Garfield and Friends, featured characters from U.S. Acres. A main character Orson the Pig once attempted to read a bedtime story to the two chicks Booker and Sheldon, who insisted that ninjas be added. Pride & Prejudice was recently victim, and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies resulted in a cinematic adaptation.
I wonder was closed to where that book
I wonder was closed to where that book | Shirosato [pixiv]
Film Review: ‘Pride and Prejudice and Zombies’
I received my first paycheck in a month Friday, and I could only want to see Deadpool, although Pride and Prejudice and Zombies was released the previous week.
Who in the hoof is Princess Mi Amore Cadenza?
Incoming! by Gray--Day on DeviantArt
See Keira Knightley as ‘Deadpool’s Anti-Hero Cable
Saturday, I attended the Men’s Breakfast at church, where the Word of God was The Emotional Man, specifically the story of Elijah. The trials of January made the message resonate, and should provide some clarity in the future.
“Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’ (John 7:38)”

No comments:

Post a Comment