The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I have some free time next Tuesday.

Opportunities for me to visit the Anime Club of Johnson County Community College have become rather infrequent, so I had an opportunity today, and I have some free time next Tuesday.
To forget community is easy, I sent Christmas greetings to a friend I had not spoken with in some time, and he contacted me a month later via text. Similarly, two of my friends with whom I used to do improvised comedy met each other at a store today randomly. I also saw two anime, one which I have heard of but not given the chance, and another I would have not known about at all.
In the past two days I have missed more than my fair share of television premieres, and television events like the Grammys, the series finale to Gravity Falls, and the season premiere for Better Call Saul.
“And he asked them, ‘But who do you say that I am?’
Peter answered him, ‘You are the Christ.’(Mark 8:29)”
Gravity Falls
Gravity Foals by sophiecabra on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment