The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Need to read again 005

In my desire to kibitz on Facebook, I have not lately made many experimental posts. Too early to evaluate the success of sharing links to specific tweets, because my Facebook and Twitter accounts have not been unlinked for very long. For this reason, I am not titling this post, “Postscript to Experiment”.

About 14 minutes ago Christopher Hurt
That...is...awesome! I did not realize how awesome until I actually followed the link!
Sometimes my posts even rhyme internally:

Monday at 7:53 a.m.
Christopher Hurt feels better today, despite the weather. “Hare Hare Yukai” finished playing from his mix CD, and on the surface some of the issues from last week appear to be resolving themselves.
Internal rhymes are usually not consciously realized. For the uninitiated, “Hare Hare Yukai” is the first ending theme for the anime series The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and translates, “Sunny Sunny Happiness.” The weather was overcast Monday, and I have said more memorable things both before and after Monday.

May 15 at 2:06 a.m. Christopher Hurt
And because Dial-A-Show, Level 3, Coma & Biblioclast all perform at the Roving Imp Theater, were all available in awesome?

They were!

[You might have to imagine that dialogue performed by Joe Pesci and Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny]
Yes, I am that awesome, too. My Cousin Vinny is a favorite film with my family for many reasons, but chief among these is all of the car talk, specifically about the vehicles from the Sixties by General Motors.
All the same
Things over and over again
That would be an appropriate evaluation of the viewing habits of my family, particularly our DVD collection.

March 12 at 12:49 p.m.
Christopher Hurt wonders if he perpetuates “stale zaniness”?
I have wondered that beyond the scope of my improv performances as well. Regardless, I have secured a signature loan:

Yesterday at 1:31 p.m.
Christopher Hurt is soon headed to Mainstreet Credit Union.
About 3 hours ago
Christopher Hurt had a sandwich from QuikTrip and a Heritage Dr Pepper instead of the usual VAULT and Hot Pockets for breakfast today.
Whenever my zaniness becomes stale, I can always rehash the zaniness which I have largely kept with my family:

May 13 at 4:26 p.m. Christopher Hurt
Pikachu!
http://www.facebook.com/klondike?ref=ts

(slides back, under rock)
Yes, from time to time I used to say things in the voice and inflection of Pikachu, and I concede that seiyū Ikue Ōtani does a much better job than I. Losing more “man” points, I admit that I have played Pokémon Emerald for more than 300 hours.

A friend posted that I could always be counted on to like his statuses:

Yesterday at 11:49 p.m. Christopher Hurt
Part of what I do that makes me who I am.
Yesterday at 11:50 p.m. he replied:
If it is true, it is true.
Yesterday at 11:50 p.m. Christopher Hurt agreed:
Pika.
Yesterday at 11:50 p.m. he asked:
degio?
Yesterday at 11:51 p.m. by now, we were both confused:
It is true, Pikachu.
Yesterday at 11:51 p.m. he was confused no more:
Squirtle water cannon!!!!
Yesterday at 11:54 p.m. Christopher Hurt
That is a high-level Squirtle, or a Squirtle that has egg moves!
Yesterday at 11:55 p.m. he is suggesting the impossible:
lvl 100 man, had it since the days of red and blue, keeping it till rainbow version comes out, only releasing in San Fransisco
Yesterday at 11:59 p.m. Christopher Hurt
I believe you mean that you have had that Squirtle since the days of FireRed and LeafGreen, because Pokémon cannot be transferred from the 8-bit Game Boy cartridge.
Only Pokémon of Game Boy Advance cartridges can be transferred to the Nintendo DS Pokémon games.
Unless you are playing a ROM!
About 12 hours ago he replied:
correct, i cheated somewhat, using a hack engine to create a clone with the exact same stats and exp.
By ROM, I had meant a program on a PC to emulate the game. What else was I going to share again?

About 4 hours ago
Christopher Hurt saw some rare General Motors iron from the early Eighties today: a beige Chevrolet Citation and an Oldsmobile Delta-88.
Forgetting to mention that the Oldsmobile was powder blue, like your girlfriend, I should say that along with the Lucerne, many GM models have been recently discontinued.

No comments:

Post a Comment