The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Optimism in the meantime

Last fall, I completed an associate degree in Applied Science in Information Technology, Computer Network Systems at ITT Technical Institute. Thus I am currently "between semesters" as I was looking to resume classes at Ottawa University in January, 2010. Unable to secure a private or alternative loan, I will have to wait for the next financial aid year to start in July.

I just slowly enjoyed a can of Royal Crown Cola over the last hour. My only problem was the dry, filmy feeling left in my throat. I am not trying to start another Botch-fest post, but then some virus installed something claiming to be anti-virus, but this problem has occurred all too often, so Deep Freeze™ is installed on this shared terminal at work. I only have to restart and the problem is gone!

Anyway I am also in my standard six-month deferment term for my student loans. I also recently paid off a few debts, so I am ahead financially. I am taking time to have as much fun as fun as possible with Read Aloud Night, Team Trivia Tuesday, Magic: The Gathering (a collectible card game by Wizards of the Coast), and Game Night at the Roving Imp Coffee House.

I have a lot to be optimistic about, and I am encouraged to remain optimistic by the company I keep, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment