The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Steve Gorman Rocks the Season for Soliloquy

Around the time I go home, Kansas City’s Classic Rock Station, 101 the Fox, plays Steve Gorman Rocks, “I don’t read too many articles, barely time for headlines, ‘Carjacker on meth abducts man and his pet goat from Missouri adult store,’ so the story gets more interesting as you add details, leaving the rest up to my imagination.”
“40 odd things about me.
1. Do you like mustard? Yes, I add dijon frequently at the sandwich place.
2. Choice of soda? I don’t drink soda anymore, wrecks me too badly.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. Can you swim? No.
5. Hot dogs or burgers? Quiktrip, then McDonald’s.
6. Favorite type of food? I am enjoying pancakes again.
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, and I have regrets.
8. What do you drink in the morning? Tea or water.
9. Can you do 100 push-ups? Not consecutively.
10. Summer, Winter, Spring, or Fall? Fall.
11. Favorite hobby? To blog for its own sake.
12. Tattoos? No.
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes.
14. Do you have a phobia? Watch ‘Monk’, not quite like that.
15. Do you have a nickname? No.
16. Three drinks you drink? Water, tea, milk.
17. Biggest downfall? I continue to slide.
18. Rain or snow? (Say It Ain’t Snow)
19. Can you change a tire? No.
20. Favorite flower? Yes.
21. Can you drive a stick? No, I killed the simulator in Driver’s Ed.
22. Do you have kids? No.
24. Favorite color? Blue.
25. Employed? Yes.
26. Can you whistle? Yes.
27. Where were you born? Around here, somewhere.
28 Brothers and sisters? I once had two sisters, presently one.
29. Surgeries? Yes.
32. Shower or bath? Shower.
33. Last song you listened to? ‘Two Pina Coladas’ on 92.1 Hank FM.
34. Age: Yes.
35. Broken bones? Probably a rib.
36. How many TVs in your house? Four.
37. Worst pain? Days following falling on my face.
38. Do you like to sing? Maybe.
39. Are your parents still alive? Yes, my father is. My mother has passed.
40. Do you like camping? No.
Please copy and paste and play along!”
“Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth,
where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal,
but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, (Matthew 6:19-21)
where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”
Hey Senpai, ... by Katputze
Hey Senpai, ... by Katputze
“20 random FACTS about yourself that may surprise people.
1. Do you make your bed? Yes.
2. What's your favorite number? I don’t know.
3. What's your job? ‘Nightmares can come True
4. If you could, would you go back to school? I can get no loan.
5. Can you parallel park? Yes.
6. A job you had which would surprise people? I don’t know.
7. Do you think aliens are real? I don’t know.
8. Can you drive a manual car? No.
9. What’s your guilty pleasure? I’m not sure anymore.
10. Tattoos? No.
11. Favorite color? Blue...
12. Things people do that drive you crazy? Be in traffic.
13. Any Phobias? Probably...
14. Favorite childhood sport? Yes.
15. Do you talk to yourself? Yes.
16. What movie do you adore? ‘The Transformers: The Movie
17. Do you like doing puzzles? I enjoy putting my mind to work.
18. Favorite kind of music? Sometimes.
19. Tea or Coffee? Tea...
20. The first thing you remember you wanted to be when you grew up? No.
Play along.. .copy, paste, change answers”

No comments:

Post a Comment