The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Krank und Zuckerkrank (ohne Statham)

My uncle, who invited me to join the “German Language Learning Club,” a group on Facebook, had a birthday today, while I’m not sure which one, I believe the birthday was his.
Twitter / 99.7 The Point: The snow has come and gone, and only one snow day in Lee's Summit today! Everywhere else...bundle up! ...” and I had already decided not to go to work Saturday. I learned when I’m ill and fighting an infection, my blood sugar is going to be higher.
While spelled differently, “Crank (without Statham),” is German for sick, putting the word for sugar ahead of sickness is the word for diabetic, the word my German teacher taught me eight or nine years ago. My father bought me a flatscreen tv for my room nine years ago today. Also we had snow this time last year.
“Jesus said to them, ‘I am the bread of life;
whoever comes to me shall not hunger, (John 6:35)
and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.’”
original, girl, hamburger / šŸš©šŸ”šŸš© - pixiv
original, girl, hamburger / šŸš©šŸ”šŸš© - pixiv
“Thank you for signing up for MyHOP! Free pancakes are on their way to your inbox,” and I can’t have sources of calcium with this new antibiotic, so I had a cheeseburger without cheese. Also, I have to drink more water than usual

No comments:

Post a Comment