The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Sad Patrol (Say It Ain’t Snow)

Little did he know this bad cough that won’t quit as part of winter virus going around
would soon become regret for canceling an appointment on New Year’s Day.
“Did you know that 41 percent of accidents occur in times of inclement weather?
So do 90 percent of pneumonia cases. Really? Pneumonia,” yes, pneumonia in one lung.
It just FEELS like spring today!!! It SMELLS like spring... did any of you notice that today? It SMELLS like spring- outside...in our building.. the trees look confused... Tune into KMBZ for operation storm watch beginning tomorrow. The national weather service has issued a winter storm WATCH beginning at 6 pm tomorrow through Saturday at 9 pm. Be CAREFUL out there and adjust your Chiefs game travel plans accordingly!!!!”
“Well, I just got a call from Christopher Hurt. Something about an invasion of snow walkers, ice demons, and the Snow Queen’s army riding down from the Arctic on rapidly flowing glaciers?
Well, perhaps not quite that bad, but due to weather, I’ve decided to postpone January Laser Rangers until the 4th Saturday, Jan. 25.
See you then!”
“Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth,
and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
and, as shoes for your feet, (Ephesians 6:14-16)
having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace.
In all circumstances take up the shield of faith,
with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;”
While I called to say I might be late, I didn’t go to work today. Hoping to pickup my prescription, I left twenty minutes before four, yet my prescriptions weren’t sent by the time I got to the pharmacy, so I waited anohter hour, then called the medical office, and waited another hour, and drove back there, finally calling off work for the day. Once home, and before going inside, I installed the new wiper blades my father got for me for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment