The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Trapped in My Mind

To admit that I was being a jerk can be difficult, especially with my sister, but I was a jerk this week to a friend on Facebook, who later unfriended me. To deny my contribution to the situation would deny myself an opportunity to grow and learn.
My viewing on YouTube led to “Charisma on Command, ‘We make videos to help you learn how to be more confident, how to make people laugh, how to be more likable’,” a pitch for a series on self-improvement. My comment was a factual statement but based on tearing down people when good humor flatters and edifies.
“Judah is a lion’s cub; from the prey, my son, you have gone up. He stooped down; he crouched as a lion and as a lioness; who dares rouse him? The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet, until tribute comes to him; and to him shall be the obedience of the peoples. (Genesis 49:9-10)”
How Jordan Peterson Wins An Argument,” which I have always wanted to know how to do, shows one should first expound on points of agreement in order to further a discussion.
Cute…

No comments:

Post a Comment