The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Powerless broken Disenchantment

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned,” so I was reminded on Tuesday.
“Barack Obama is no longer president, Hillary Clinton did not win the presidential election of 2016, and Claire McCaskill will not be a senator in Missouri as of January of 2019,” was how I responded to the following:
“Y‘all. Tell me your good news. Something. Anything. Just be positive. Comments. Go,” she had entreated on facebook.
Her name reeks like taint, just like Sarah Silverstone, and Clinton.
“And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you,
as you did it to one of the least of these,
my brothers, you did it to me.’ (Matthew 25:40)”
Goblin Slayer by realrhebok
Goblin Slayer by realrhebok
To get even with me for what I said, she shared links to my blog to friends and lied to Facebook when she reported them five times. Now, my site has been blacklisted from Facebook. Yeah, it’s really funny.
Egocentric Universe: She’ll be comin’ ‘round the Mountain,” where I resigned myself to the inevitable election of Hillary Clinton to the presidency, mirrors feeling as powerless as I do now; I can do nothing, I have no help from a biased and rigging reporting system, and I am nothing; I can slay no goblins.

No comments:

Post a Comment