The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, November 24, 2018

My oh my Gosh, Summary of Improv Goals 042

Neglecting to mention, I accepted a friend request on Thanksgiving; she and I chatted most of the day:
However, this is not where our story lays today, rather a friend shared this status:
“From Jill Bernard: Guns killed 31 people so we threw them all away. Wait, sorry, that was lettuce.”
“But guns don’t grow on trees,” responding as a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - waggish - roguish in merriment and good humor, I was attempting to deflect soon to fear a notification from Facebook about a reply:
“Bernard was going to have something to say about it, ‘you grow lettuce weird,’” so my fears were unfounded yet my response went over the top since I have never had a direct conversation with Bernard, a talented professional improviser from Minneapolis-St Paul.
“Oh my gosh
Oh my gosh <3 your work
Oh my gosh
Oh my gosh!
done no Improvisational theater in 5 years; forgot the first rule, always make your scene partner look good; John had a format where he and someone who had never done Improv had a scene on stage, and always was fantastic because John followed that
Aside, Chris, you know you’re not on stage?
Perhaps, yet all is possible in the theater of the Mind,” which I followed with this image:
“For everything created by God is good, (1 Timothy 4:4-5)
and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,
for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer.”
Marble by mirroredsea
Marble by mirrored sea
“NaPoWriMo - Week 3: Defining Success and Failure,” from Equestria Daily, might have useful advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment