The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, October 30, 2016

I missed the Party 047

My friend Ronni was at an event in Kansas City North yesterday,
so I took some time to visit CarSmart where I got my current car a year ago.
“Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness,
but instead expose them. (Ephesians 5:11-14)
For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret.
Sunset in an Eevee hoodie
Sunset in an Eevee hoodie by dennyvixen on DeviantArt
But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible,
Starlight Glimmer on a pumpkin
Starlight Glimmer on a pumpkin by ZanyZapper on DeviantArt
for anything that becomes visible is light.
Therefore it says, ‘Awake, O sleeper,
and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment