The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Ghosts to Festivals past

Greater Kansas City Japan Festival was held at Johnson County Community College today; I met my friend Ben, and attended as a patron, and not an employee who has to work the whole day and doesn’t get to experience events.
In the food court I enjoyed beef curry, took a look at many of the activities happening across campus, and was moved by a performance from Aya Uchida. I would have stayed longer but I’d been up until 2 o’clock in the morning.
“But what fruit were you getting at that time from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. (Romans 6:21)”
It’s a Wonderful Day Outside
MLPFiM: It's A Wonderful Day Outside by dsp2003 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment