The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Espero que lo pasen bien!

Since July, I’ve been struggling financially; I decided to buy two new front tires when a tire rotation would have simply sufficed. I’m returning Sunday to the new pizza place and work only four hours on that day each week.
“Whatever you do, work heartily, (Colossians 3:23-24)
as for the Lord and not for men,
A friend who treated me to never-ending pasta bowl at Olive Garden has a table at an event in DeSoto quid pro quo I agreed to provide transportation. Since I had some time to pass, today I visited the old pizza place where the streets have only names.
knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward.
You are serving the Lord Christ.”
Most amazing Friendship lesson ever
Most amazing friendship lesson ever by ScootieBloom on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment