The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, December 14, 2012

A time to gather stones together

This year, I have lost three friends to cancer: my mother, the mother of a friend, and a co-worker; and another friend to a sudden heart attack. In a time to gather stones together, one of my younger sisters has taken the day off work to help Father.
| Wired Magazine | Wired.com
“Death is inevitable. But, as Scott Brown points out, with companies like Legacy Locker and Deathswitch.com, your digital self can live forever!”
Another co-worker also lost his mother earlier this year on Sunday, Sept. 30. While we chose the following and Kansas Cremation Services, my family has yet to work out many details.
Kansas City Hospice & Palliative Care
“Peace of mind, comfort, guidance and expert care are what Kansas City Hospice & Palliative Care brings to people of all ages and at any stage of serious illness.”
“For the, no doubt, considerable cut set of you who enjoy watching preview clips but want to wait ‘til Saturday to watch the full episode, here [is] the new Entertainment Weekly ...”
I will today resume my being social as I tonight attend a birthday party, a “Before Christmas” dinner on Saturday, and improv rehearsal on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment