The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Tidings of Comfort and Joy

More in my life is going good than notand that is honesty, like when I told a friend that I could have attended services at their house of worship if I had truly wanted to. Of course, I am not the only person causing me to be more honest with myself and others, sometimes I am being held to that. I met my uncle, who generously provided me with quite the library, and aunt for lunch when they were in town on their way to visit family and later I shopped at a second-hand store. By looking west, I realized I could see a dealership for electric vehicles...
“Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. (1 John 4:4)”
Luna’s Post by Margony
Luna’s Post by Margony

No comments:

Post a Comment