The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Cab In A Solo by Scotty McCreery

For those reasons I might be listening to 94.1 KFKF, like its presence in my presets between 102.5 Jack FM and 101 the Fox - Kansas City's Classic Rock Station, I have only first heard “Cab In A Solo” by Scotty McCreery today. Presently, my life is a little trying, the team voted to work two hours longer for three days in the middle of week making challenging timings for a few of my appointments, and I slept a little longer than I thought I would Sunday.
Once again choosing an image of Princess Luna, I have neglected Reverse 1999 yet to watch either One Piece or Spy X Family this week. Meanwhile, a call with my sixth-grade teacher was good for both.

“Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you. So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name, I will lift up my hands. (Psalms 63:3-4)”

Drowning by Madacon
Drowning by Madacon

No comments:

Post a Comment