The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Life, the Universe, and Everything (Carry on my stalwart Son?)

Going to bed at five in the morning, I am just getting rolling.
“Will somebody please play?! 😁 I love this stuff and am tired of seeing political and COVID posts.

* Age backward: 24
* Favorite Pie: Pinkie
* Italian or Chinese: Italian
* Pepsi or Coke: Neither
* Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
* How many tattoos: 0
* Ever hit a deer: D’oh, a Deer
* Netflix or Hulu: Netflix
* Favorite season: Yes
* Last text from the insurance carrier
* Broken bones: 1
* Surgeries: at least 1 probably
* Favorite color: Yes
* Favorite scent: When I am able to experience scents, I do favor them
* Mountains or Beach: But right now I’m on this lakeshore / And I’m sittin’ in the sun
* Dogs or cats: The family has an Australian Shepard and a black Labrador
* Early morning person: Like today, that is when I sometimes go to bed
* Summer or Winter: Summer
* Favorite Holiday: Christmas
* Beer or wine: Beer
* Mild or hot salsa: Mild
* Smooth or crunchy peanut butter: Depends on my mood
* Waffle or pancakes: Pancakes, although I might waffle sometimes
* Who will play: Not Sure


Just hold down and copy text to YOUR PAGE, erase my answers, and add your own.”
“Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!
Praise the LORD! (Psalms 150:6)”
Luna’s dream by joycall3

No comments:

Post a Comment