The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Whirlwind weekend 048

The point was made by the host of Laser Rangers on Saturday, saying:
“Well, someone who I won’t name forgot to bring the scheduled movies for the month. So we wound up with a couple of random picks:
  1. The House with the Clock in its Walls, a children’s fantasy set in the 1950s, starring Jack Black and Cate Blanchett
  2. The Secret War of Harry Frigg (1968), a Paul Newman WW II comedy about a recalcitrant, recidivist draftee Private with a remarkable penchant for escaping the stockade, who is assigned the task of enabling the escape of 5 generals being held prisoner by the Italians.
I enjoyed both of them quite a bit. Too bad we didn’t have Harry Frigg to show last year instead of the distinctly inferior What Did You Do in the War, Daddy?
“‘The LORD will fight for you, (Exodus 14:14)
and you have only to be silent.’”
This work "Reiji Ochaniko" is an illustration of "zd @ work seeking" tagged with "Reiji Ocho", "My Hero Accademia" etc.
Reiji Oko | ZD @ Jobs wanted #pixiv
“First we’re going to Twin Peaks,” I stated our itinerary matter-of-factly, “and then we’re going to Spanky’s (Card Shop),” which Josh found unintentionally hilarious; I seem to be when I am not really trying. After Laser Rangers, I met Scott and Josh to play Magic: The Gathering, Josh and I found some more cards and later optimized my two decks while we watched Rick and Morty Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment