The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Family Game Night

Because I work at night (once home, I watched “The Most Dangerous Game... Night!” on Disney XD this morning), “1 hurt after Monopoly game ends in fight at KCK home,” what’s very unknown is how or when I’m ever gonna be able to catch up my blog, “Conflicted, I am trying to decide between a politically themed blog post, and to see if my most recent links have any pattern,” which I said today on Facebook eight years ago.
  • Anchorman: And this is the kitchen.
    We’ve got all kinds of snacks and cold drinks in here.
  • Lois Griffin: Well, I don’t see a refrigerator.
  • Anchorman: Oh, we just use Ann Coulter...
    there’s never anything good in here.
For weather conditions, Laser Rangers postponed
Incredibles 2 and Ant-Man and the Wasp two weeks.
“‘The LORD will fight for you, (Exodus 14:14)
and you have only to be silent.’”
Here a special doodle for you!
“Still can’t believe that holiday design of Pinkie got such a huge trend.
Thanks for enjoying it! You will see it again soon I guess ;)
And also thanks for over 1K followers! Here a special doodle for you!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment