The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Time after Time

Blink (2007),” which aired after the season thirteen premiere, some say, is the episode to use to introduce someone to ‘Doctor Who’ and a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - brio - vigor.
As of this writing, I was out this morning until 6 in the morning, and I didn’t really wake up today until 3 in the afternoon, and following the following on Facebook:
I’m missing the most important thing on T.V. right now due to no cable. I’ll have to see Doctor Who at the theater on Thursday.
“For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, (Hosea 6:6)
the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.”
Revolving round and round. | Nukazetsu
Revolving round and round. | Nukazetsu
“People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a nonlinear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.”

No comments:

Post a Comment