The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, October 29, 2018

Best Gift Ever

Last night, just before ten o’clock, I shared a memory on Facebook, “I have lost my ability to concentrate for the remainder of the evening,” which is also how I generally excuse myself from blogging.
Before I visited Josh, I tried to use my DVR to watch My Little Pony: Best Gift Ever, but playback stopped and troubleshooting my cable has made me late.
Yes, “10 Meaty Facts About McDonald’s McRib Sandwich,” early Saturday, I had another McRib and bought some Sunday to share with Josh when we shared “Arclight of the Point at Infinity -Arc-light of the Sky,” the last episode of Steins;Gate 0.
Yes, besides Steins;Gate 0, we also watched The Mystic Archives of Dantalian, and Gosick. Two elections weigh on my mind; the mid-term elections and enrollment for benefits at work.
For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear,
but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons,
by whom we cry, ‘Abba! Father!’ (Romans 8:15)”
In all my five years in this fandom I never once fully chalked up Muffins
NATG 2018: Ship(ping) by NCMares on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment