The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Quagmire sans Toupee

Often my blog is like a daily newspaper. In fact, yesterday was my birthday, so I should have first gone to Jazz, A Louisiana Kitchen in Kansas City, then gone to get a haircut; instead, I ended up driving around for forty-five minutes to three different places in northeastern Johnson Country and none had available parking.
Last night I went to a Denny’s. I’m not sure if I dislike these young people because I know only one in five songs with which they are singing along - - someone just used her first name as an adjective. I must concede if someone can have ‘Betty Davis’ eyes, then someone can have an ‘Emily’ smile.
“Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. (Ephesians 4:31-32)”
Twilight Sparkle Sees You! by HungrySohma16 on DeviantArt
I received a card from my co-workers and a colleague bought me a Mylar balloon and some sugar-free chocolates from Russell Stover​.

No comments:

Post a Comment