The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Little Miss Sunshine’s Proof

Although perhaps today I could compromise, you probably already guessed I’m only interested in seeing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, yet having said I would compromise, I had agreed to see the film you want.
When Ronni asked, “Am I going to be able to follow Guardians of the Galaxy if I haven’t seen the first one?” we were going to see Gifted instead, the one I needs right now...
Gifted’ can be described as ‘Little Miss Sunshine’ meets ‘Proof,’ except Captain America shows up, I mean, Chris Evans, which drew me in. The prespective of years also helped me to appreciate this film.
“Jesus said to them, ‘I am the bread of life;
whoever comes to me shall not hunger, (John 6:35)
and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.’”
RWBY Nation Graffiti
Graffiti | Esu [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment