The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Typhon Expanse

‘Of course, it’s erased!’
‘But what does that mean?’

Fake news has been continuing to perpetuate Russian involvement in compromised emails of the Democratic National Committee. I gotta say it the election of Trump saved us from war which Hillary Clinton pursues.
“It means your future hasn’t been written yet.
No one’s has. Your future is whatever you make it.
So make it a good one, both of you.”
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 by WindyMils on DeviantArt
The year 2017 comes up in dystopian films, The Purge, The Hunger Games, Barb Wire, and a series of toys Road Wars from Hot Wheels just a few years ago; these policies would have originated with the Democrats, bitter clingers and basket of deplorables.
“I am the LORD; that is my name;
my glory I give to no other, (Isaiah 42:8)
nor my praise to carved idols.”
“The Enterprise has entered an area of space known as the Typhon Expanse. We’re the first Star-fleet vessel to chart this unexplored region.”

No comments:

Post a Comment