The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Every Which Way but News 082

“Fine, I’m guilty! While I had no plan to see ‘A Dog’s Purpose,’ I was manipulated and should ask: How Badly Did Leaked Video, PETA Boycott Hurt Opening?”
Master of puppets, I’m pulling your strings / Twisting your mind, and smashing your dreams / Blinded by me, you can’t see a thing”
“So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came,
in order that we might be justified by faith.
ACLU says it raised $10 million since Saturday
Media Reported Trump ‘Gagged’ Federal Agencies. Nope. He Just Did What Obama Did.”
But now that faith has come, (Galatians 3:24-26)
we are no longer under a guardian,
SunBusting Twilight Doodle
Twilight Doodle by SunBusting on DeviantArt
for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith.”

No comments:

Post a Comment