The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Today is the Date

Wake up in the morning, I see a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - kakistocracy - government by the worst persons; meanwhile The Transformers: The Motion Picture will always be my most favorite film, Back to the Future is my favorite trilogy in my second favorite film of all time!
“Thirty years ago, a wild-haired scientist took Marty McFly on a journey into the future – and that fateful day was October 21, 2015. In other words, the future is about to become the present. If you’d like to celebrate, there are a myriad of…”
“5 Keep your life free from love of money,
and be content with what you have,
for he has said, (Hebrews 13:5)
‘I will never leave you nor forsake you.’”
Drill company this year Honko basis UmiReport?
BACK TO THE GATE!<------- | TODEE [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment