The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, October 22, 2015

I got to double back, my Friend

“I’m lookin’ high and low, don’t know where to go / I got to double back,
my Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - scuttlebutt: rumor or gossip.”
A Mid-Engined C8 Corvette Is Coming: The 10 Cars that Paved the Way
“Two hours into the 1957 12-hour Sebring Grand Prix, driver John Fitch dove into the pits to abandon his Corvette Super Sport. Officials were told a failed…”
“17 And whatever you do,
in word or deed, (Colossians 3:17)
do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through him.”
Because we have thought for a long time and red gym clothes look good is to Hatsune’s.
[Sports Day] Kakinarase! My octave | soft-boiled dog [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment