The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Bring the Beat back 015

Similar to Egocentric Universe: You’re a good Man, my general manager let me know, “You’ve gotten better since you’ve been back,” which in other words means, he has noticed some improvement in how I perform my duties at work. Unrelated, yet equally compelling, I meant to share the following on my blog for a while:
MEDIEVAL LAND FUN-TIME WORLD’ —
A Bad Lip Reading of Game of Thrones
“Theme park manager Eddie Stark has one week to whip his lackluster group of employees into shape before the park’s grand opening.”
I have not seen or liked any other explicit pony music video feat. Rainbow Dash since “MLP PMV - I’m Awesome,” based on the original song by Spose, so the following was quite enjoyable.
PMV: Rainbow Dash - Like A Boss
“At the end of a rainbow, one does not find a pot of gold, but a pony’s rear end. Thanks for 100K views, every-pony!”
“7 When a man’s ways please the Lord, (Proverbs 16:7)
he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.”
Rainbow Twilight by SwanLullaby
Rainbow Twilight by SwanLullaby on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment