The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Way I tend to Be

En route to WalMart to pick up my prescription, Alice 102 played some Frank Turner, who apparently sang “The Way I Tend To Be,” so color me surprised when the verse for today to had to do with tending sheep and nothing in common with that title...
Inori Aizawa completes a promotional film
The Anime Internet Explorer: Inori Aizawa / 藍澤 祈
“27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish,
and no one will snatch them out of my hand.
29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all,
and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.
30 I and the Father are one. (John 10:27-30)”
Previously mentioned in Egocentric Universe:
Groundhog Day, the following needs to be said again.
“N.J. governor emerges from reelection as GOP’s top hope to regain the White House to the envy of the rest of the planet.”
“Déjà vu is the feeling that you have experienced a situation before even though you know you haven’t. Learn about déjà vu and theories behind déjà vu.”

No comments:

Post a Comment