The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Need to read again 002

Anyone in my family, virtually anyone who knows me, and anyone who knows me virtually (on-line) might tell you that I, for sport or from indignation, can sometimes be a downright arrogant jackass. And they would be correct. Even Matlock used “jackass”, and I also will.

2 hours ago Christopher Hurt
a barrel of seamonkey's what? Your use of the apostrophe indicates a possessive adjective;
PLURAL FORMS HAVE NO APOSTROPHES!
44 minutes ago Christopher Hurt
awesome... I actually like to use ellipses, and I am sorry for shouting. I do wish italics were available.
I do like that you have capitalized “Mr. Hurt”...
I usually have my cranium so far up my ass that I am either high on my fumes or I cannot see the light of day.
Today I actually shouted the same message to someone on the official Facebook page for Toyota USA. I would like very much for the FT-86 Concept to be produced and to be made available in the U.S.... at least then Toyota would have something interesting in the otherwise dull and uninspiring product portfolio.
I have not been this controversial since I argued with Raksha on the newsgroup alt.toys.transformers in the late 1990s; I also have never remembered to apologize.
Wow, this is so going on my blog!
These are prime displays of my arrogance, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment