The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Botch-fest 001

Today started with some
technical difficulties”. I suppose five hours of sleep sometimes has a price, but I really like Read Out Loud night at the Roving Imp Coffee House.

I warmed Hot Pockets in the microwave oven this morning, but I left home before the cooling time finished, so I had to buy something from the vending machines at work.

I also realize that scraping ice of car windows is part of the winter. I just hate scraping this thin ice, which is just barely there, but has too much substance to
just be brushed away.

I suppose that I could have turned around and gone back for my Hot Pockets, but I just did not have the time, so I called home soon after I arrived at work, telling my mother that my sister could have the
Meatballs and Mozzarella pocket.

I am also sure that worse breakfasts than a
WHATCHAMACALLIT candy bar
and GRANDMA'S® Homestyle Chocolate Chip Big Cookie exist. I am also glad that I used a five-dollar bill to buy some bottled water last night, otherwise I would not have enough one-dollar bills this morning; that's a silver lining, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment