The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

The Social Network

How are we to mark ourselves safe during Facebook outages?
The following is true about my life:
others believe more in me than I doubt myself,
a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com: diffidence.
Hold me tenderly by Eifiechan
Hold me tenderly by Eifiechan
Eight years ago, today a group at BAR WEST actually requested to watch Family Guy, which worked fairly until someone started a Lady Gaga song over the system, and later I could not follow The Cleveland Show.
“And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience-- among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. (Ephesians 2:1-3)”

No comments:

Post a Comment