The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Oops ... I Did It Again

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah / I think I did it again
“She’s a Little Runaway,” opened Dana & Parks with Scott talking about how they have mementos from every single remote broadcast if ever done in a room and he was only embarrassed because another adult, the teacher of Dana’s son (he’s an intern at the station twice a week), was there.
A friend contacted me early Tuesday morning to see if I would bring a burrito from Jose Pepper’s for their special. By the time I got to the restaurant, I had been awake for two hours and lost an hour of sleep and had had nothing to eat. The place was as busy as one would expect, everyone except I, since the weather was finally warm again. I sent a text to say that I had failed her, so I got the fish combo from Sonic and I cried as my low blood sugar carried me away with my emotions when she called later to say everything was going to be okay.
“When Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, ‘It is finished,’
and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit. (John 19:30)”
Doggy cute cute Flatashai Grand Prix ...
Doggy cute Flatashai Grand Prix ...

No comments:

Post a Comment