The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, June 16, 2016

I can see the Light through the Leaves

I’m sorry, Jonathan Weir KMBZ, I have been tuning out because of the Orlando incident, yet pleased to hear your Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - cater-cousin: an intimate friend W.T. Sterrett return on air to play Cards Against Humanity.
Also, happy birthday to my friend David Rushing, who I met at the Roving Imp in late 2008, and I’m taking his place today around the corner at the Cafe 80s.

On route, I yesterday learned that X 105.1 - - Kansas City’s Alternative has replaced Jack FM at that number, and Jack FM has become 102.5 JACK FM, which has replaced 95.7 The Vibe in my presets.
“A rebuke goes deeper into a man of understanding than a hundred blows into a fool. (Proverbs 17:10)”
Finally, I can see the light through the leaves
Luna’s Garden by viwrastupr on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment