The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Humor vampirism 025

The wind just annoys me because it gets in the way of some Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - alfresco: out-of-doors; in the open air.
I was giving 94.9 KCMO another listen this weekend, their Ultimate 80s Weekend, and heard that song from ‘Top Gun’ a couple of times today alone. I have not been following the comedy series ‘Archer’ lately, so unaware they had gone meta, “Kenny Loggins talks ‘Danger Zone’ and his ‘Archer’ cameo,” and if I haven’t sucked away the humor from that for you, then you probably should have been watching the show.
“If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture,
‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself,’
you are doing well. (James 2:8)”
♪ Headin’ into Twilight / Spreadin’ out her wings tonight ♪
I Draw Stuff : Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment