The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Give Me a Try

Just give me a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com -
bonhomie - frank and simple good-heartedness.
Until I needed a replacement phone, I had successfully paired my mobile with the hands-free system in my Mitsubishi Lancer, yet changed the presets to include 96.5 The Buzz, where I heard the song to title this post. Also worth noting, a try is a score of five points in rugby, which I only know because of Top Gear UK.
“Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children.
And walk in love, (Ephesians 5:1-2)
as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us,
a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.”
Say something about this... Snow Filly
Snow Filly by JaDeDJynX on DeviantArt
Something about Christmas was simply something about Christmas,
so it looks like I didn’t have much to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment