The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Leonid, Part 6

Tomorrow, I’m not scheduled to work until 5 p.m., “so I’m going to sit here and enjoy it, and Ghost Dad was the best Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - Panglossian - characterized by or given to extreme optimism, especially since Leonard Part 6.”
Leonid Meteor Shower Peaks Overnight Tonight: What to Expect
“The famous Leonid meteor shower will peak early Wednesday morning (Nov. 18), but this year’s display probably won’t be spectacular.”
“He has told you, O man, what is good; (Micah 6:8)
and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice,
and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?”
Her mane style is suitable for the theme of crystal ponies, Crystal Sunset Shimmer
Crystal Sunset Shimmer by Osipush on DeviantArt
Despite my best efforts, I can no longer afford payments on Impact Blue, so I am making arrangements to return her to the lender, yet last Friday I was able with a cosigner to secure an automotive loan for a preowned 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer ES, which is pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment