The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father’s Day at Ryan’s

Treat Dad to an MVP meal on Father’s Day at Ryan’s! Join us Sunday,
June 21st for a special buffet featuring all of Dad’s favorites!
Single Mothers, Please Let Fathers Have Their Day
“Nothing burns my buns more than when people tell me Happy Father’s Day because I am a single mother. I absolutely believe this is the most disrespectful act of passive aggression a single mother could participate in. No matter how great of a mom I am, I could never be a MAN! No amount of ...”
“11 My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline
or be weary of his reproof, (Proverbs 3:11-12)
12 for the Lord reproves him whom he loves,
as a father the son in whom he delights.”
Join us Sunday, for a special featuring Dad’s favorite swaggering swordsman, soldier, or adventurer
Rainbow Dash And her Dad by Vector-Brony on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment