The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

That would be adorable!

A friend, whom I have not seen since The Next Big Improv Show, visited my store on Sunday night, and I waved at her in instant recognition. A conversation with me helped to distract her from her terror when her car spun ‘round on I-70.
All this time, she was whom an assistant manager was dating, and I never suspected. When I hear about his driving to coax her from a fear of the dark and a darkened restroom, I am especially compelled to think, ‘They are so adorable,’ or how he failed to persuade her to take the #icebucketchallenge on Sunday night.”
“10 Whoever misleads the upright into an evil way
will fall into his own pit, (Proverbs 28:10)
but the blameless will have a goodly inheritance.”
I can’t vector graphics, but I love Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle will hug you ! by xXChibiRukiaXx on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment