The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, September 7, 2013

it’s Rock ‘n Roll to Me

In Egocentric Universe: Whirlwind weekend 013, I had gone to see Everclear - Live - Filter - Sponge at Summerland Tour 2013, and 101 the Fox - Kansas City’s Classic Rock Station had given away tickets for Déjà Vu (feat. tribute bands) at Cricket Wireless Amphitheater on September 7, 2013, which is tonight.
Music video by Billy Joel performing ‘It’s Still Rock And Roll To Me
“(C) 1980 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT”
While I have six tickets, I really do not want to pay for parking, when I would rather impulsively spend to satisfy my palate rather than my digestive system, which may often deplete financial resources almost as soon as they are acquired.
I heard that on the radio yesterday, yet I can't remember on what station, and I was sure that Cobain was only singing, “Mary,” which is odd because I was en route to Loose Park to celebrate the birthday of our beloved Anime Club president, who shares the name.
“4 But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared,
5 he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness,
but according to his own mercy,
by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,
6 whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior,
7 so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs
according to the hope of eternal life. (Titus 3:4-7)”
Lyra in this comic wears a hoodie which just looks adorable
Lyra, Background Pony by ~Ambris on deviantART
“32 He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all,
how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? (Romans 8:32)”

See more on Know Your Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment