The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, May 31, 2012

You can walk or deny 018

In Egocentric Universe: Web Wanderings 004, I finally resigned myself to a fact, “This blog has become little more than a series of links,” and I have another truth to except.
OK OK OK, because I do try to cite my sources, I am not as half as bad as those aggregators described in the linked article. Because I am not as sophisticated, I am also not guilty.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Ye Almighty Rainbow Dash Hath Spoken!
see more My Little Brony
America’s Worst-Dressed People
“Dressed to impress? Not in these cities, which Travel + Leisure readers voted the least stylish in ...”
Although I have OPINIONS on the internet, one should not expect a transforming essay from me on such libertarian views.
Cato Institute Starts National Police Misconduct Reporting Project
The Cato Institute’s new program, the National Police Misconduct Reporting Project, could assist enemies of local police departments’ independence. by Bob Adelmann ...”
Should we be so critical of the work of the police in Miami?
Bath Salts
“Jonah Goldberg writes on NRO: The drug that allegedly caused a man to eat another man’s face is called ‘bath salts’ or ‘the new LSD.’ If true, obviously the first thing we’ve got to do is legalize it! (Yes, this is troll bait. Let’s see what we’ll find in the traps in the morning).”
In the opening minutes of NCIS on USA Network, my mother said, “Oh, he’s going to die,” and she enjoyed the Undercover Boss with NASCAR, “What?”

Source: Hipster 6 (Friendship is Magic) via cat girls
Why ‘The War on Drugs’ Has Failed | Psychology Today
“It’s time to develop new thinking and new policies about drugs. By Ray Williams...”
If one often reads this blog, then one likely knows Oklahoma Joe’s BBQ, which I sometimes confuse with RJ’s Bob-Be-Que Shack or Papa Bob’s BBQ, and one will find in most of the promotional literature of the area, “Kansas City has more barbecue restaurants per capita than anywhere else in the world.”
Why Older Wood Stoves Pollute - Mazzeo’s Chimney and Stoves
“Traditional fireplaces and old-style wood stoves and inserts tend to smoke excessively because their burn methods do not produce complete combustion. The smoke associated with these appliances is essentially unburned fuel - potential heat energy sent out of a chimney instead of being put to use.”
Twitter / Martin G.: “Maserati creating simulated exhaust note
through stereo speakers = Really hot chick stuffing her bra.”
internet memes - I don't always plot the death of humans
see more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!
Maserati developing exhaust-note simulation system for upcoming diesels
“If you watched 2011’s The Dilemma and thought there’s no way automakers would actually pipe artificial engine notes into their cars, think again.”
Project: Fallout Glow
“My last post resulted in a lot of emails and discussions about what to do if this mess goes down; if you are reading this because you remembered reading this at some point in the future and are ...”
“Yeah, be prepared!”
What If This Guy Liked Your Music?
“Have you ever had a song or band ruined for you? When you discover a band, and then everyone else starts to like them, they play them on the radio, and it’s no longer you’re little ...”
“My name is Pinkie Pie,
and I am here to say,
Welcome to the Herd.’”
“Smile Song (Come on Everypony Smile, Smile, Smile)”

No comments:

Post a Comment