The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Summary of Improv Goals 011

Last night was the third iteration of The Mixer at the Roving Imp Theater. In this newer format, the names of  improvisers are placed in a bowl and drawn at random to participate in scenes. Whether he or she is in an ensemble or merely takes classes, any improviser present in the audience may play. From which John recognized The Transformers: The Movie, my Blind Lines were all read.

Source: The Fun Elf

In my performances last night, I felt that something was off, because I do not feel that I connected emotionally, played any in-scene games, or fully committed to the scene, but this action was to the surprise of the audience: I rolled in a seated position on stage. Although I really did not add anything to the scene with my motion, I successfully did something that was physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment