The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Celebratory note 007

Born yesterday, my sister would agree.
Top 10: Alpha Females
“Is Salma Hayek the woman who best embodies ambition and beauty?”
Sad news for Alpha and Omega indeed.
Psychedelic Images to Aid Study of Wolves with Mange
“While most of us are used to seeing wolves in grey and black, new images from Yellowstone National Park show them in a range of psychedelic colors. This is not a new species of wolf, but part of a study to research disease in the park’s grey wolf population.”
Oh, Canada! My sister’s birthday is actually today!
Happy birthday, Pamela!
Eclipse Gum. Incredibly Fresh Breath.
“Unlock secret footage from The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Codes from specially marked 12 ct packs and 60 ct BigePaks of Eclipse gum reveal the secrets within.”
As Zach Colt-McMahon and John Robison already know, until I search Google, I do not become aware of Cake music lyrics.
Short Skirt/Long Jacket by Cake
“I want a girl . With a mind like a diamond.
I want a girl . Who knows what’s best. .
I want a girl . With shoes that cut.
And eyes that burn . Like cigarettes. .
I want a girl . With the right allocations.
Who’s fast and thorough. And sharp as a tack. .
She’s playing with her jewelry. She’s putting. . ”
Happiness is when the music fades just as I am parking my Chevy Cavalier. Ahem, quite a celebratory note, eh, 007?

No comments:

Post a Comment